Thursday, June 11, 2009

Crosswoods Bank Owned

There is a bank owned townhome in Crosswoods which is in a lovely setting, close to the creek that runs through. It has been on the market for some time and I'm perplexed as to why it has not been sold yet. It has not been updated, but it's in such a lovely location with such nice neighbors on both sides, you'd think someone would snatch it up. It's 1500 square feet, with three bedrooms and two and a half baths, with a beautiful view, and it's listed at $175,000, which is about $50,000 less than that model usually sells for. I offered to do an open house for the listing agent -- sent her an email -- and she never responded. Too bad for both of us, it would be fun for me to hold it open, and it could help her sell the unit. I think the only reason it's not selling must be that it's not updated. But, with a little work in the kitchen, and some paint and upgraded carpet or other flooring, it would be perfect to live in. I would buy it myself if I didn't already love the unit I'm living in !

No comments:

Post a Comment