Monday, July 6, 2009

Changed Brokers

I changed Brokers last week. I now am affiliated with Connect Realty, and I'm excited about that. I'll be meeting new people and will hear all about real estate from other peoples' perspectives, which is always helpful (and sometimes it's NOT -- you have to take what you like and leave the rest).
So, I purchased a good laser printer/scanner/fax/copier at Office Max, and am setting shop now -- it's quite a job but shouldn't take too much more time.
I have a good friend who can't live alone or drive any more, so his grown-up children, 19 and 23, are moving him into a new facility downtown where he will be closer to public transportation and where he's not so far away from shopping, etc. He's been in Elk Grove, far from so many amenities. I'm going to help him sell his home, which unfortunately may have to be a Short Sale but it's best for him. He's a nice person and we all want him to be safe !
This is my first blog for a while, I've been so busy. Fourth of July was a great day and I got to photograph the fireworks at Sunrise Mall, and they were great. The City of Citrus Heights has done a great job of putting on such a big fireworks show. What a fun evening !

No comments:

Post a Comment